Accommodation rules and cancellation policy
EFI Residence Holzova
EFI Byty, s.r.o. IČO: 10845364, with its registered office at Bratislavská 234/52, Zábrdovice, 602 00 Brno, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 123205 is the owner and operator of the building no. 3135/28, standing on the land – parc. no. 3115/7 in which the units are defined by the Declaration of the owner of the property on the definition of the units according to Civ. Act of 02.11.2022, all in the cadastral territory of Líšeň, registered on the ownership certificate No. 2928 at the Cadastral Office for the South Moravian Region, Cadastral Workplace Brno-City and operated by the accommodation EFI Residence Holzova (hereinafter also referred to as the “Accommodation Facility”)
- Conditions and method of accommodation
- The Accommodation Facility is only entitled to accommodate a Resident who has duly concluded an Accommodation Contract. For this purpose, he/she shall present his/her ID card or other valid ID card to the Accommodation Facility staff for inspection and shall provide the documents required for the conclusion of the accommodation contract.
- Every Resident who is not a citizen of the Czech Republic (foreigner) is obliged to fill in and hand in the official document on reporting his/her stay, presented to the Resident on arrival by an employee of the Accommodation Facility, while all the required information is obliged to provide truthfully and completely.
- The property reserves the right to check the room inventory (furniture, appliances, forgotten items) and the payment and consumption of the Guest within 1 hour of the room being vacated. The Accommodation Facility is not responsible for movable items brought into the room by the Resident after the Resident vacates the room or after the accommodation relationship between the Accommodation Facility and the Resident ends.
- If the Resident requests an extension of accommodation, the Accommodation Facility may offer him/her another room than the original one. In this case, the Resident is not entitled to accommodation in the room in which he/she was originally accommodated, nor to accommodation in another room of the Accommodation Facility, if this is not possible for capacity or operational reasons of the Accommodation Facility.
- The Accommodation Facility provides services to the Residents to the extent that they have been mutually agreed upon and to the extent that the relevant applicable law determines. The Resident is obliged to pay for the accommodation and services provided in accordance with the applicable price list of the Accommodation Facility.
- The accommodation facility reserves the right not to accommodate the Resident if the Resident’s clothing or behaviour does not correspond to good manners, the Resident is obviously under the influence of alcohol or psychotropic substances or the Resident or his/her clothing or luggage is excessively soiled.
- The Resident is obliged to adapt his/her stay in the Accommodation Facility and in all its facilities and operations to his/her current state of health and physical and mental abilities.
- The accommodation facility is entitled to charge the Resident a fee of 500 CZK for excessive soiling of the room left by the Resident after the end of the accommodation, especially unwashed dishes. The accommodation facility is also entitled to charge the Guest the cost of damaged or destroyed room equipment.
- Responsibilities of the Accommodation Facility and the Resident
- The Accommodation Facility is responsible for damage caused to items brought in and deposited by the Resident in the accommodation part of the Accommodation Facility according to generally binding regulations.
- The accommodation facility will inform the Guest of the value of the room inventory. The Resident is responsible for damages caused to the equipment or inventory of the Accommodation Facility according to the relevant applicable legislation. In the event of damage or destruction of the property of the Accommodation Facility, the Accommodation Facility shall be entitled to compensation. The Resident, as the legal guardian, is responsible for damages caused by minors for whom he/she is responsible, as well as for damages caused by persons or animals who are on the premises of the Accommodation Facility and whose stay there is made possible by the Resident.
- In the event of damage to the property of the Accommodation Facility caused by the Resident, the Resident is obliged to pay compensation for the damage caused no later than the day of the end of the Resident’s stay or on the basis of an invoice, payable within 10 days of delivery to the Resident, provided that the Accommodation Facility decides on such a method of payment of the damage.
- In the event that the Resident shall be in default in payment of the price for damaged or destroyed equipment of the Accommodation Facility in accordance with these Accommodation Terms and Conditions, the Accommodation Facility shall be entitled to charge the Resident a contractual penalty of 0.05% per day of the amount due for each day of delay, together with interest on the delay in the amount set by generally binding law.
- The accommodation facility is not responsible for theft or damage to motor vehicles left in the parking lot of the accommodation facility. The Accommodation recommends that Residents ensure that their cars are properly locked and secured. They are also advised not to leave personal belongings loose in the car. The Accommodation shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Resident to third parties. The Accommodation reserves the right to claim and charge for damage caused to the property of the Accommodation by the Resident’s vehicle, even if the damage was caused by a third party in the Resident’s vehicle and/or by the Resident in a third party’s vehicle.
- The guest is obliged to behave in such a way as to prevent damage to health, property, nature and the environment. The accommodation facility recommends that the Resident keeps the entrance door locked while staying in the room. Before opening the door to strangers, check the reason for entering the room and in case of any doubt, contact the reception immediately. Before leaving the room, the Guest shall properly check that the windows and doors are closed.
- The Accommodation Facility is not responsible for any damage caused outside the premises of the Accommodation Facility.
- The Guest is obliged to inform the Accommodation staff of any serious health restrictions or dietary restrictions and to report these restrictions when concluding the accommodation contract.
III. General Provisions.
- In the room where the Resident is accommodated, he/she may receive visitors only with the consent of the responsible employee or the management of the Accommodation Facility between 08.00 and 22.00 h. The employee of the Accommodation Facility is not authorized to give any information about the Resident to third parties (except for police officers after their legitimization and proof of justification to request this information) or to allow a visit of a third party without the consent of the Resident.
- In the rooms and common areas of the Accommodation Facility, the Resident may not move the interior equipment, make any changes and modifications to the equipment, make interventions in the electrical network or other installations without the consent of the responsible employee or the management of the Accommodation Facility.
- In the Accommodation Facility and separately in the room, the Residents are not allowed to use their own electrical appliances. This regulation does not apply to electrical personal hygiene appliances (shaver, massager, hairdryer, etc.) and small household electronics (laptop, mobile phone, TV set, etc.).
- Guests are not allowed to bring items for storage in the rooms, e.g. sports equipment, strollers, bicycles, carts, etc. Damage to the property of the Accommodation Facility caused despite this prohibition will be charged to the Resident in full. In the event of a violation of this prohibition, the Accommodation Facility is entitled to charge the Resident a contractual penalty of CZK 1,000 for each violation. In the event that the damage caused is higher, the Accommodation reserves the right to charge the full amount of the damage.
- There is a strict no smoking policy in the Accommodation. In the event of a violation of this ban, the Accommodation Facility is entitled to charge the Resident a contractual penalty of 3000,-CZK for each violation. In the event that the damage caused is higher, the Accommodation reserves the right to charge the full amount. Smoke detectors may be installed in the building. In case the Resident violates the prohibition of smoking and handling of open fire or smoke source and causes the fire brigade to call out, the Resident will be charged for the damage related to the fire brigade call out in addition to the contractual penalty. Unauthorised tampering with smoke detectors or other safety features is prohibited. For any interference with the functionality of smoke detectors or other safety features, the Accommodation Facility is entitled to charge the Resident a contractual penalty of CZK 3,000.
- There is a strict ban on the use of any narcotic and psychotropic substances in the Accommodation. The Accommodation Facility is entitled to inform the Police of the Czech Republic and immediately cancel the accommodation of the Resident who has violated this prohibition, without compensation.
- Dogs and other animals are not allowed on the premises.
- Before leaving, the Guest is obliged to turn off the taps in the room, turn off the lights in the room, close the door to the balcony, close the windows and lock the door. For loss of keys or RFID chip or RFID card, the Accommodation charges CZK 200,- per piece.
- Guests are obliged to put their garbage exclusively in the designated containers in the designated places.
- For safety reasons, the Accommodation recommends that children under the age of 12 are not left without adult supervision in their rooms or other common areas of the Accommodation.
- From 22.00 to 06.00 the Guest is obliged to observe the night quiet. During the whole day, it is forbidden to make excessive noise in the premises of the Accommodation. If the Resident makes excessive noise, he/she will be warned by the Accommodation staff to refrain from such behaviour, otherwise it will be considered as a gross violation of these Accommodation Regulations.
- The Resident shall not carry weapons or ammunition on the premises of the Accommodation Facility or store them in any way in a condition allowing their immediate use.
- Disputes arising between the accommodation facility and the guest will be resolved through the courts in the Czech Republic. In disputes for damages in which the defendant is a person residing in an EU Member State, the court of the place where the damage occurred has jurisdiction pursuant to Article 5(3) of Council Regulation (EC) No 44/2001 of 22 December 2000 on jurisdiction and the recognition and enforcement of judgments in civil and commercial matters.
- In accordance with Section 14 of Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, the Accommodation Facility informs the Resident of the possibility of resolving any disputes out of court through the Czech Trade Inspection (in accordance with Section 20e of Act No. 634/1992 Coll.), the Internet address of the Czech Trade Inspection can be found here: http://www.coi.cz/.
- The guest is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Accommodation Regulations. In the event that the Resident does not comply with the Accommodation Regulations, the management of the Accommodation Facility has the right to withdraw from the provision of accommodation services and withdraw from the accommodation contract before the expiry of the agreed time. In this case, the Accommodation Facility shall be entitled to full payment of the accommodation price. The Guest must then leave the Accommodation Facility without delay. The Guest is obliged to familiarize himself with the operating and safety rules of the Accommodation Facility and to strictly observe them.
- When providing the Accommodation Facility with personal data from his/her documents, the Guest gives consent to the manual and automatic processing of the personal data he/she has provided for the period of time necessary. The purpose of the processing is to provide accommodation services as well as to offer other products and services. This consent is granted to EFI Byty, s.r.o. company ID No.: 10845364 and to all companies that form a group with it. This consent may be revoked at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a letter to the address of the company’s registered office.
- With regard to the obligation to report the accommodation according to Act No. 326/1999 Coll. to the Police of the Czech Republic, the Resident shall present a valid passport or personal identification document no later than upon receipt of the room key, and agrees to the photocopying of such document for the purposes of the records of the Accommodation Facility. In the event that the Resident fails to present the above document, the Accommodation Facility reserves the right not to accommodate the Resident.
- The accommodation and any disputes that arise are governed by Czech law, based on Czech law through the courts in the Czech Republic. The place of jurisdiction is the Czech Republic. The applicable language is Czech. By staying in the accommodation, the Guest accepts the Accommodation Regulations as the contractual terms and conditions of the accommodation and is obliged to comply with its provisions. The Guest is obliged to familiarize himself with these Accommodation Rules; his ignorance will not be taken into account.
The accommodation rules are valid from 2.1.2023